Available Land and Buildings
Below is a list of available Land and Buildings for textile and garments for download.
The master plan for the Bagamoyo special economic zone (SEZ) aims to provide a design tool, which can effectively and efficiently guide the physical and economic development of Bagamoyo SEZ. Download the reports below:
In support of the government initiatives to modernize the country, Kisarawe District Council adopted the PPP Model (Public Private Partnership Model) so as to speed up the urbanization process of the district.
Through PPP, Kisarawe District Council has surveyed the land of the small town of Kisarawe and has generated 291 plots to be used for industrial investments. The council has also started to survey another piece of land that will be used for housing project. About 2500 plots will be generated for residential purposes. Download the reports below:
- Kisarawe Industrial Park Location (1.16 MB)
- BROCHURE-KISARAWE INDUSTRIAL PARK (673.22 KB)
- APPROVED INDUSTRIAL PLOTS (28.24 KB)
- KISARAWE TOWNSHIP (124.8 KB)
- KISARAWE TOWNSHIP2 (124.8 KB)
- PROJECT SITE (536.15 KB)
- VISEGESE - KISARAWE-01 (6.43 MB)
- VISEGESE - KISARAWE-02 (5.01 MB)
Dar es Salaam
Arusha and Tanga